Re: [CQ-Contest] Cabstat won't process NAQP RTTY log

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cabstat won't process NAQP RTTY log
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:09:15 +0700
Hi Dave,

The problem is that there is no one Cabrillo format but many, one per contest.
>From what I know, CabStat is now longer developed.
In QScope, I have been asked to "mimic" some of the data it generated.
Those stats in the four first stats : Basic Stats, Station Worked, Activity
Maps and Bands/Modes.

If don't remember about NAQP RTTY logs, but in case QScope is not able to
import your Cabrillo, try with an ADIF file which is much more "normalized".
In any case, I will be pleased to improve QScope so it can import those Cab
files successfully.

http://www.qscope.org/

73,
Yan.