Re: [CQ-Contest] You can use the internet to make QSOs?

To: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You can use the internet to make QSOs?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:02:07 +0600
Hans,
Then it is quite logical that if call or exchange info in one of these two logs is incorrect, then both stations are penelized in one way or another.Right now, if you and I are in the contest QSO and you got my exchange incorrectly, what incentive there is for me to spend time to correct you? On the other hand, how can I be sure that you put my exchange correctly into your log? Or how can you be sure that I have sent my exchange correctly? The only way to adjudicate this situation is to listen to SDR recording where both sides of the QSO are readable.

73, Igor UA9CDC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>