Re: [CQ-Contest] You can use the internet to make QSOs?

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You can use the internet to make QSOs?
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:07:20 -0600
how does one interpet that rule to say we can use the internet to exchange
data
how do we use a slect freq and mode on the internet ???????

OMG they are reading into it something that is not there
The rules do not allow or encouage anyone to work stations of the world
wide web

This is HF,  not D Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers!

steve
KG5VK