[CQ-Contest] Dayton Dinner Tickets

To: secc@contesting.com, sedxc@yahoogroups.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org, cq-contest@contesting.com, Southeast Sprint Coalition <sesprint@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Dinner Tickets
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:49:54 -0500
Hello everyone: After making reservations for Dayton this year and purchasing tickets for the Contest and Top Band Dinners, my wife revealed that her high school class' 50th year Reunion would be that same weekend. She has put up with a lot of ham radio conflicts over the years, including my being in the Caribbean for most Thanksgivings and most anniversaries of our November 23 wedding date over the past 39+ years. She went with me to Curacao in 1979. Only I thought we had a great time there and she vowed to never again go on such a trip.

I detected that it might be the best decision I could make to go to the reunion with her and skip Dayton this year. So, I have an extra contest dinner ticket for Saturday (at a table purchased by Fred, WW4LL) and an individual ticket for the Top Dinner on Friday night. Both are at the Crowne Plaza and are always enjoyable to me. So, if anyone wants a ticket for either or both nights, I am open to selling my tickets at a ten-percent discount. If interested, please contact me off list. And I hope to be at Dayton again in 2015.

73, John, K4BAI.