[CQ-Contest] RDXC 2013 Scandinavian Mixed Mode Plaque

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RDXC 2013 Scandinavian Mixed Mode Plaque
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:17:24 +0200
Thank You Mats RM2D for the plaque.
..dvs fisk-rensning planka för svenskatalande..

I am very surprised to have gotten a bigger score than my friend Pasi OH6UM
in the contest.
I was 9th overall and Pasi was 10th for mixed mode, RDXC 2013.

I am happy my station I have built mainly with the help of my family and a
team of serious enough true friends, performs so well.
Not to forget that my family allows me take my own time to contest during
many of the 50 or so weekends we have through the year.

The plaque sponsors, like Mats RM2D, are a vital resource for the
contesting. They give the few winners a level of prestige. At the end of
the day, we are just entrants among the less time investing entrants.

I must reveal, this victory did not come for free.
I had to really sit and contest in order to give my best possible effort in
the RDXC 2013 contest.
I stretched so much to optimize the score despite technical problems I had.
I remember the worst things were major computer RFI problems through the
event.
It is good nobody with a real well managed station participated SOAB MIX
from our country so we are 1st and 2nd.

I wish, in 2015, someone will show us the real score level a SOAB MIX can
achieve from Scandinavia (LA OH OZ SM area). At least my effort was not at
all 100% operating as my station had problems that I was solving throughout
the event.

Mats .. you are one of the contesting muses.
Muse är också ett Svensk ord .. jag tror du förstår vad jag menar.
Tack väl mycket Mats.

Thanks for the plaque.
Real proud to have this one on my wall.

FWIW, to non.Scandinavians:
Some of us, here, actually call these fish gutting planks.

73,
Jukka OH6LI