[CQ-Contest] ARRL Accepting Resumes for Contest Branch

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Accepting Resumes for Contest Branch
From: "Bokverket" <info@bokverket.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:28:59 +0200
Well, I suppose all readers of this list fulfill the requirement  "5 to 7
years of active participation in amateur radio contesting". So it's just a
matter to look at yourself and see if you fulfill the other major one "5 to
7 years personnel, software and process management in a non-profit
environment", which I suspect will narrow the pool considerably.  Remember,
you must also "engage in good hygiene", whatever that means, which I think
is pretty incompatible with high-level participation in major contests. So
maybe we have an empty set of qualified candidates, hopefully the ARRL will
relax some requirements (I have not listed a number of others, see
http://www.arrl.org/employment-opportunities)

All the best,

Goran/SM0DRD