Re: [CQ-Contest] New issue of CQ

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New issue of CQ
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:35:20 -0700
See below regarding CQ Mag paper issues.

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/news/2014_03_04_attention_cq_subscriber.html

Jan and Feb issue there for your download/read in PDF (PC, tablet, etc.).
February issue became digital only (January then March/April mailed).  You
get +1 month for Feb and +1 month for April (since combined with March).
You should be extended 2 months on your paper subscription.

Dan KI6X (not affiliated with CQ Mag, just a subscriber)