[CQ-Contest] N1MM+ Beta Testing

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N1MM+ Beta Testing
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:50:50 -0400
Since we began the public beta test of N1MM Logger+, over 1000 people have downloaded the Full Installer, but only about 300 of those are keeping up with the daily updates, and only about 370 have joined the N1MMLoggerPlus e-mail group on Yahoo.

Two requests:

If you want to help us test N1MM+, please join the Yahoo group. It's theonly public channelfor discussion of the new program, and if you want to help us test you have to be there.

Please stay current. We are updating pretty much every day. As you can imagine, something that was reported yesterday may well have been fixed in today's update. If you report something that has already been fixed, it's a big waste of time for everyone involved.

Thanks and 73,

The N1MM Development Team