[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest 2014 Result

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest 2014 Result
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 03:35:39 -0300
Full results for CQMM DX Contest 2014 are published. Congratulations
for all 816 participants from 99 DXCC entities took part of this
competition sponsored by CWJF Group. Database shows 117,295 QSOs from
all Continents. The cross checking log process could validate about
94% of QSOs among over 8085 callsign listed on the received logs. We
are very happy with world wide response for CQMM DX Contest. We hope
have you again on the contest next year.

Link to results:

http://www.cqmmdx.com/results/results-2014/

If you find any error, feel free to contact us by email help@cqmmdx.com

On behalf of CWJF Group I'd like to thank you for participante on CQMM
DX Contest.

--
73, Luc

https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
WRTC.2014 Brazilian Referee
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member