Re: [CQ-Contest] WWROF Webinar on Radio Scouting now posted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WWROF Webinar on Radio Scouting now posted
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:45:34 -0500
Somewhat Off topic here.
I need to get in contact with a few of the webinar creators.
What I need to learn is a few of them made it even more interactive than many others. Like a question or poll is made live during the presentation. And say 4 answers are given. and the viewers can choose an answer.

How well does the host see the answers? do they see just the totals? like 20 people chose A 15 chose B etc... or or are they able to see what each person chose?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme