[CQ-Contest] Reminder: Worked All Germany Contest this weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder: Worked All Germany Contest this weekend
From: "DL8MBS" <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:42:49 +0200
Dear contesters,
what to expect this weekend from Saturday 1500 UTC on: More than 2000 German
stations on the air during the 24h, representing more than 900 different DOKs -
so any time with propagation to DL should be full of activity.

Besides those going for high scores we welcome and hope for any short or
extended activity. We say thank you in advance especially to those from areas
with shorter propagation windows - be it US-westcoast, Oceania or many others
not enjoying 24h condx to DL or not on all bands (like our close-in neighbours,
too, TU!). You add much to make the contest lively. With multipliers having  a
very heigh weighting in WAG those being one will enjoy intense pileups.

We also welcome stations from abroad CQing a lot in their available time, as
the big German participation brings out a lot of more casual and new
contesters, too, not all running that much themselves.

Rules (with contestfree segments as part of them), all usual infos and even
more tips:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/
Questions to: wag-info(at)dxhf.darc.de

Cu in WAG 2014 and vy 73!