Re: [CQ-Contest] Caliphate of ISIS in CQWW SSB

To: <ve4xt@mymts.net>, "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Caliphate of ISIS in CQWW SSB
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:22:41 -0600
Crimea is now a part of Russia and a part of Russia that was given to
Ukraine some time ago.

Is USA s occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan illegal?  How many American hams
have we worked from those countries?  Just be careful of where you are
pointing fingers.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.