Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: CQ Reconsiders Policy on Crimea in CQ Contes

To: "ve3xb@rogers.com" <ve3xb@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: CQ Reconsiders Policy on Crimea in CQ Contests.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:20:56 +0100
I don' know about 'enjoy' but do agree that the IOTA comments strike the right
note.

I have had a few PM's  and, co-incidently, I did comment to a couple of them
that I didn't expect CQ to 'cave in' so soon although 12 months hence would
probably be different.

The pragmatic outlook is that there will be no going back, Russia will not cede
back Crimea to Ukraine. We would not wish to permanently lock out Crimean hams,
a 12 month embargo would at least have made a statement of our disapproval.

73  Brian   C4Z / 5B4AIZ.