Re: [CQ-Contest] 1980s checks in SS/SSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1980s checks in SS/SSB
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:57:06 -0500
I made over 1500 QSOs last weekend and I did my best to log everything that
was sent.  Between the QRM, both intentional and unintentional, tiredness
and distraction of using a second radio I am sure that mistakes were made.
Some errors are even cause by people accidently sending the wrong
information. I see no reason to attempt to make if even more difficult by
making me retype your check. Since this contest simulates message handling,
no one is ever copying the real year that you were first licensed. Is this
any different than if I said my section was WV and I am in NC?

John KK9A - W4AAA