Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM Software - FT-1000 communication

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM Software - FT-1000 communication
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:13:13 -0700
If it worked with CT, it has the updated ROM.
Barry W2UP

On 11/21/2014 18:31, rin JG1VGX wrote:
I once overheard that, for CAT to work properly, FT-1000's ROM needs
to be updated to version 6. Not sure if this applies to your case.

http://www.hb9bnk.ch/index.php?id=17&L=1
http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php?topic=33831.0;wap2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FT-1000-and-FT-1000D-Rom-6-0-Upgrade-/261051231953

73 rin JG1VGX