Re: [CQ-Contest] posting scores

To: Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] posting scores
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:47:33 -0300
> I will be posting my score also.  It was great fun in WW SSB chasing AA3B
> through the weekend.  Provides some nice motivation to see the guy you are
> chasing or to stay ahead of those with scores around yours.
>
> Randy, K5ZD

Folks,

I see no good argument to not post score online during contest. I'm
talking to every one, but mostly to big guns and serious SO effort.
Score posting is automatic, extreme low bandwidth consumption and
setup it is easier them setup your CW keyers, besides It adds a new
chapter on strategy and motivation to the game.

At PW7T operations, we sent our score for the very beginning, we never
regret that a second. It always added extra stamina on the team. This
weekend I'll be part of PT2CM M/2 effort, and again our score will be
automatically posted on cqcontest.ru website (whatever url they choose
to use hi hi).

--
73, Luc

https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
WRTC.2014 Brazilian Referee
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member