Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:32:42 -0700
There are a number of contests that don't have a high participation percentage
of Wy hams...
and it is real easy for me to accept the "QB4" and look for another multiplier
of that same flavor...
chances are.. I have one  or will get one soon. On the other hand... the
chances of having a Wy mult
with a call similar to mine.. is a single chance.. WB7S.. and he doesn't do cw
contests much at all.
So.. what is the benefit of not working dupes?
Think about it..
Personally, I'd work 'em.... bet someone has a call wrong,
but it takes less time to log 'em.. or not argue... and who really loses ??
Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy