Re: [CQ-Contest] Back to basics

To: "Hank Greeb" <n8xx@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Back to basics
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:15:33 -0800 (PST)
The Armenian judges gave this a 9.8 on the Olympic Troll-O-Meter, but
they were over-ruled by the umpires in instant replay, who award it a
1.4.
The Armenian judges lodged a formal protest!

It was sufficiently trollish, of course, but way too obvious.
It was poorly written, poorly executed, and was so incredibly
lame as to lack the true drawing power of a really masterful
troll.
Maybe as high as a 1.6 for the intense pathos of the
premise, but a 9.8?  Never!
The Armenian judges tear their
hair out, throw their balalaikas down in dismay, and perform
the traditional Armenian Dismay Chant!  They demand a recount!
73, de Hans, K0HB