Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP

To: David Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 22:09:34 +0100
​<snip>​

> I expect that with computer logging that the /QRP causes all sorts of
> problems.  I remember logging mobiles as /m but this showed up as England.

​<snip>
​
Yes, it caused a lot of problems in the past (I wrote log checking
softwares and am logchecker for EUHFC and SCC RTTY Contests, both sponsored
by SCC), but solved this problem radically - If MyCall or Call fields
contain /QRP (actually, if contain anything with /Q), Call or MyCall fields
are truncated, so YU1LM/QRP becomes plain YU1LM.

73,  Mirko, S57AD​