Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Call History

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Call History
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:56:27 -0800
On Sat,1/10/2015 6:33 AM, Doug Scribner wrote:
There is a Call History file dated 8/2013 on the Arizona Outlaws site...

It's pretty easy to generate Call History files from your own log. I've done that for several contests using N1MM. I open the oldest log for each contest, use the Tools command to clear the Call History File and add contacts from this log. I then save that file with a contest name and date. For example, CH-NAQP-Jan10.txt.

I then open later NAQP (and NA Sprint) contests using the latest saved CH file as the Associated CH file (on the Associated Files Tab), then use the Tools command to Add calls from the current contest to the CH. Then save that file for each contest. When you get to the latest, you can erase the earlier ones.

73, Jim K9YC