Re: [CQ-Contest] What's the difference...

To: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What's the difference...
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:31:22 -0500
Hi Art

Its a pretty simple concept - copy what is sent OVER THE AIR, and that is
what goes in your log.  Once your log is submitted to the contest sponsor,
change whatever you like in your own log.

A call history file is meant to reduce typing - not to act as a replacement
for what goes into your log.
Be aware that some folks like to change the info they send over the air -
such as their name, year licensed, whatever so that is does NOT match what
is in the call history file or QRZ.com.  In this case, he *may* have sent
"Tim", or "Tom", or "Ron", or there may have been a guest op using his own
name...

Only way to know for sure is - copy what is sent over the air, and that is
what goes in your log.

Tom - VE3CX