Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:32:46 -0000
I am not sure what is driving this paranoia around checklogs...  Checklogs
have existed for 40+ years!

Everything stated below is equally possible for a regular contest entry.
For CQWW, we do calculate a score for all checklogs as part of the log
checking process.  We do remove logs from the checking if they are causing a
large number of NILs.

If anyone really feels they can do a better job of log checking, they should
volunteer to run a contest.  I can assure you that all of these "simple"
things are never as simple or nefarious as they appear.

Randy, K5ZD