[CQ-Contest] Dayton 2 queen room at CY by Marriott, 2 Contest Dinner and

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 2 queen room at CY by Marriott, 2 Contest Dinner and 1 DX dinner ticket available
From: Kimo C Chun <kimo@lava.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 08:39:54 -1000
Friday, 8:39 am Hawaii Std Time

Due to a last minute cancellation by one in our group I have a non-smoking
room with 2 queen beds at the Courtyard by Marriott / U of Dayton (across
the river from the Dayton Marriott). I also have 2 Contest Dinner tickets
at our table and 1 DX Dinner ticket at our table available for sale.

Please email if you're interested.

Kimo  KH7U