Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest PCs

To: Milt -- N5IA <n5ia@zia-connection.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest PCs
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 14:37:57 -0400
Mike, I've built a LOT of contesting computers form off-lease Dell boxes;
they are all very good as far as RF interference.  Generally, they are sold
for office environments, where they must meet more stringent RFI rules.
Make sure you have all the empty slots covered.

Other than that, you should be in good shape.

73, Gerry W1VE