Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

To: "oe1ems@emssolutions.at" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 08:36:49 -0500
I was initially troubled by what appears to have been a perversion of the
presumption of innocence, but in re-reading Randy's post, what's not seen are
the initial attempts to contact UT5UGR.

That Randy apparently had trouble doing so certainly didn't help Dim. What was
seen as unwillingness to respond probably weighed in on the decision. Too bad,
because it certainly appears Dim would have had video of any problematic log
entries: it's not as though his videos end with him turning off the camera. I'd
guess the camera ran continuously.

There appears to be no evidence of wrongdoing in the posted videos, though one
can't entirely discount the possibility that's by design, either.

If there's a lesson here, it's this: use only your everyday email address as
the contact info on your log and find out the contest manager's email address
and whitelist it. You don't want to miss any emails about your log.

I just hope this hasn't soured the WW milk for Dim. He looks like a great op
and the competition would be diminished without him.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPad