Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 15:08:26 -0600
More accurately, that he didn't respond to it. Whether or not he received it is unknown to us.

Barry W2UP

On 5/8/2015 10:32, Kelly Taylor wrote:
It appears at least one ham has some difficulty with English comprehension,
so I'd like to clarify: Nowhere does this post suggest Dmitry IGNORED
Randy's email. Just that it appears Dmitry didn't receive it.

73, kelly
ve4xt