Re: [CQ-Contest] Qrp récords

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Qrp récords
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 10:55:56 -0400
Felipe,

I don't know how just changing the operator will prove anything at all. What I know to a moral certainty is the comparison on KP4TE alleged QRP signal on ground wave and that of NP4A's full power signal from a great location with a superb antenna system at the same time. This proved to me that KP4KE's claim of running "4.7 watts to a double bazooka" when he established his published record that his QRP" entry was totally bogus. The signal measurements made here of the two stations in comparison do not lie.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ