Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP cheating
From: Yan (XV4Y) <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:04:35 +0700
Hi Peter,

Well, my point was not to criticize NP4A antennas, but to tell that you cannot
draw conclusions with only one measurement.
Also, no "real antenna" is perfectly omni-directional and it can show an
unexpected "notch" in the radiation diagram in one particular direction while
having a "positive" gain in another direction.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y