Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Proposed Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Proposed Rules
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 13:23:09 -0500
Not having a radio that tells my logger N1MM my frequencies I guess I'm screwed? Also just for the fun of it. I just made 2 bogus contacts using the logger for next weekend and on qso I entered in the window 21032 and the logger took it fine and even as usual thinks CW and then made another one that I told it the freq is 21046, this is what it spit out in the cabrillo file.

CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4905.0
QSO: 21000 CW 2015-05-22 0229 WB9SBD        599 0001   K9SB 599 0001
QSO: 21000 CW 2015-05-25 1816 WB9SBD        599 0002   KA9CHM 599 0008
END-OF-LOG:

Now would having a radio that actually tells the program what freq I'm on would it change the 21000 to the real freq?

Joe WB9SBD