Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Proposed Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Proposed Rules
From: "Yan (XV4Y)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 18:49:58 +0700
Hi Joe,

Well, the solution is to build a frequency meter that "speaks" the CAT protocol.
N1MM will poll it thinking it's a transceiver and will read the frequency.
It can be done with an Arduino for a few dollars I think.
Watching the TX freq can be done easily, it might need more work for the RX
freq depending on your rig architecture.

I can work on it later in July if you need. In June I will be away...

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y