Re: [CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates

To: "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 13:46:57 -0000
The CQ WW and CQ WPX send paper certificates to the winner of each category
for each call area/country. In the past there would sometimes be
certificates for lower places, but that has not been true for 3+ years.

The electronic certificates are nice because everyone who enters can claim
one.  No postal or printing costs.

Randy, K5ZD