[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: Randall K Martin <rkmassoc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 08:51:25 -0600
Jeff, regarding stubs on six-pack, I place mine on the six individual band ports. A few are "Tee-d" in right at the SO239 on the six pack, but most are connected with a "T" a short distance away.

I need to rethink this, based on the knowledge that there is a proper distance that the stubs should be placed away from the amplifier output, and that the distance also depends on the tank circuit of the amp. My amps are different, and I couldn't tell you how long the coax lines are between the amps and the six pack without measuring them.

I can say that my stubs do make a difference.

Frank W3LPL can you steer me towards any references discussing how to eliminate RFI from T2X controller boxes? I have three of them.

73 Randy K0EU