Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: "Roberts, Will" <Will.Roberts@duke-energy.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 16:51:39 -0400
   Will  and  others  who  suggested putting the stub at the antenna side
   connectors of your Six Packs.... Are your switch boxes at the top or bottom
   of your tower or inside the shack? The stubs are actually on your towers?

   My box isn't on a tower. It's mounted on post in the woods where my antennas
   are, maybe 75 to 100 feet away from my shack. The SO239's for each band on a
   Six Pack seem to be pretty close together on the box. You are able to fit a
   T-connector and a stub on one of those SO239 positions despite that?

   Jeff

   On Sep 9, 2015 1:08 PM, "Roberts, Will" <Will.Roberts@duke-energy.com>