[CQ-Contest] Coax stubs with 6-PAK, WAS: Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: "'Jeff Clarke'" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Coax stubs with 6-PAK, WAS: Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: "Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 16:51:41 -0400
My SO2R station:
I have individual/separate coax home runs from each antenna back to the
antenna panel in my shack.
My 6-Pak is in the shack.
I have six, individual W2VJN-designed-and-built stub filter networks between
the six band outputs on the 6-Pak to each antenna port, as follows.
On 160 & 80 I have one antenna per band.  So, the output of the stub filter
network for those two bands goes directly to the coax connector on the coax
run to each antenna.
On the other four bands, I have two separate antennas for:  40, 20, 15 & 10.

On these four bands, the output of the stub filter network for each band
goes to the common port of an individual  Stack Match box dedicated to the
two antennas for each of those bands.

I have two ACOM 2000A amps, each connected to its corresponding input port
(A or B) on the 6-Pak.

This setup works exceedingly well.  I am able to operate both radios on any
two bands without interference.
I described other details of my W2VJN stub network in an earlier post to
this subject yesterday.

I will be glad to answer any questions about this.  Just ask or email me
directly.
n3rr@erols.com

I have some pictures & write ups on my website.  Scroll down to the System
Design links on my home page.
http://users.erols.com/n3rr/

I do intend to write up my stub filter network design details with the graph
plots of the attn., IL, VSWR of each network,
as time permits -- I'm doing lots of writing on several subjects right  now.

73,

Bill N3RR