Re: [CQ-Contest] new scores in standings

To: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] new scores in standings
From: Ashraf Chaabane <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 07:30:00 +0100
Hi Terry,

WPX rules are clear and I never said the late log statement was missing or what
so ever.
I herein wanted to discuss removing WRTC Score based on "late log" remark.
My score is listed in the DB and wasn't reclassified as Checklog.
Means WPX has accepted my log and confirmed my score.
Late log means ONLY no certificate. I can't see how this can be the basis of
removing WRTC points.

73

Ash 3V8BB/KF5EYY

Sent from my iPhone