Re: [CQ-Contest] Linux Logging Programs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Linux Logging Programs
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:17:15 -0700
On Tue,10/20/2015 2:09 AM, Dez Watson wrote:
Win-Test isn't freeware but in my opinion is worth paying the small fee.

I'm a long time N1MM user, upgraded to Plus a year or so ago. Before that, I used WriteLog, switching to N1MM around 2007, not because of cost, but because I liked it a lot better. I found N1MM to have more useful features, be better supported, and better documented.

I'd be interested in hearing what it is about WinTest that makes it better than N1MM Plus. Is it more than "key assignments are like the DOS program I used for 15 years before the DOS computer died?"

73, Jim K9YC