Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention Future?

To: <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention Future?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:32:20 -0500
With all the hubbub about HARA and Hamvention going on the last couple of
days, reviving the news article from last month, there's one thing I haven't
noted anyone commenting on yet.

So I'll ask...

Has there been any start, or any evidence of anything about to start, with
regards to the promised renovations of HARA?

The Wamplers had plenty of signs up last May advertising that improvements
were coming.  Hamvention 2016 will be here before you know it.  So surely
they've done SOMETHING to follow through on their promises...

... or were those signs merely empty promises to string us all along for
another year? ...

I enjoy going almost every year.  I enjoy the forums.  I enjoy meeting the
other hams... well, except for that handful who seem allergic to soap &
water, but fortunately, those are actually VERY few and far between.  I enoy
walking the flea market.

I don't enjoy the current state of the facility nor do I enjoy watching it
slowly rot and deteriorate.

So... what's been done to the building and the grounds?  Anything?
Anything?  Bueller?  Bueller?

73, ron w3wn

---