Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Within a Contest (CWAC) - how to implement?

To: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Within a Contest (CWAC) - how to implement?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 21:53:00 -0500
That's precisely why we would like to have corrected logs available for the CWAC - then all we would have to do, for our 24-hour challenge, as an example, would be to verify total time on and duration/number of off periods.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at