Re: [CQ-Contest] We Are Not Alone

To: jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] We Are Not Alone
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:24:35 +0200
To the technology and beyond !

http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-gaming-chairs/

And it does not stop there.
The PC Gaming industry shows us contesters the next steps we will take.

In case anyone doubts, see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad5weMCh5Rw

Assisted becomes this year truly assisted to more and more people.

This development is good because it brings in new people.

Automated QSO generating is one of the next steps.
Those automated stations are no longer assisted.
Will those be in sys-op category or what?

Their contest differs very much from what we have today as our generation
of contesting technology.

73,
Jukka OH6LI