[CQ-Contest] Just Apply: WWQR Award 2015

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Just Apply: WWQR Award 2015
From: Michael Höding <hoeding@fh-brandenburg.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:57:01 +0100
Hi folks,

the WWQR award series is an opportunity for every active ham to join the WRTC community. You have to work stations from WRTC qualification regions. The award is issued on a yearly basis. We have just published an article with a step by step approach for an easy electronic application using the DARC Community Logbook (DCL). After log-in (easy with an LOTW account) you might find already enough points for the basic classes of WWQR because DCL contains QSO data from WPX and other contests. Moreover, you can import QSOs from LOTW, Clublog our your own ADIF for higher class awards. Just import your CQWW SSB Log or use that from CQWW CW to obtain a 5-Band- or 6-Band-Award.

Read the step by step guide to the WWQR Award: http://wrtc2018.de/images/PDF/WRTC2018_WWQR_Award_HowToParticipate.pdf

Go directly to the DCL Login site to apply for your WWQR Award http://dcl.darc.de/

73 de Michael, DL6MHW

P.S: Please distribute this information to your active ham radio friends.
--

Michael Höding, DL6MHW
Vice-President, Fundraising, PR