[CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:57:26 -0500
What makes Dan's accomplishment so special is he ran rate when dealing with
packet pileups on two different run bands at the same time. If you have ever
had a big packet pileup, the stations calling you tend to be zero beat with
each other. You just get a solid tone making it almost impossible to work
anyone at all. Can you imagine dealing with that in each side of your
headphones?  It would take a special person to deal with that for 48 hours
straight! When I'm at PJ4A I can only deal with that for a few hours before my
brain is fried and need a relief operator!

Jeff KU8E