[CQ-Contest] Advice Sought for Wireless Headsets & Mics

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Advice Sought for Wireless Headsets & Mics
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:02:05 -0500
Bose offers an in-line mic to go with the QC15 and QC25 headphones.  It's
intended use is for wireless phone calls.  Has anyone tried using it for
SSB and attained decent voice quality?

Related Question:  does anyone have a recommendation for a BlueTooth
headset and microphone combo for SSB, if not the Bose?   I'm trying to go
more "wireless" in the shack, especially after shelling out $50+ to Heil
for cord replacement.

And yes, I realize that given the recent discussion about the "assisted"
category, when intending to enter as a single op I will have to use the
BlueTooth headset and/or microphone at WiFi 2.4 GHz channel 6 or below to
stay within the ham allocation.  Otherwise using it may constitute
utilizing a non-ham frequency to solicit QSOs?  Or maybe just using
BlueTooth would make my entry assisted?  Or using my wireless mouse to log
with N1MM (which I have not forced to channel 6 or below.)  OTOH, as N3QE
pointed out, there can be some benefits to the assisted category ....
(Funny face.)

73,  Dave K3ZJ