Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Category

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Category
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:54:21 -0700
I run One Alpha in Field day all the time from home. That was when I still had an Alpha Amp.

I guess that was unethical. I of course never submitted a log and it is not a contest, cough cough.

With all the problems in the world do we really need to create new ones where one never existed?

To KU8E, who gets to define what it unethical? Your definition could be different than mine or someone else. Category hopping has been around a long time. Like I said it is just easier to see when 3830 is used.

We still have no "proof" of what was done and why. To my USA friends have you ever heard the phrase innocent until proven guilty? So much blame and heartache over pure speculation and rumor? Can we put the rope away now?

W0MU

PS I thought we did this for fun?