Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: kzerohb@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:56:00 -0500
Hans, you'd better double check the demographics before you make such a
statement (down below).  Most of us aren't in our 80's yet, but we're well  on
our way.  At first glance, it seems your data supports the opposite
conclusion

My guess is the ratio, 2061/921, pretty much corresponds to a general
old/young ratio, at least for US contesters.

I get this sense from contests exchanging ages.  You might want to  present
some data to back up your claim.  I'm sure it would be interesting  to all
of us.

As for me, I operated unassisted from 1958 to about 2008, 50 years, and
plan to operate the next 50 assisted.  After that who knows what nifty
technology will be available.

Can't wait.

__73, de Ken, AB1J

"Just an OF and His Radio"     not TM     If it fits, wear it.

In a message dated 2015-12-09 4:56:13 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,