Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time for a new cq-contest forum format?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time for a new cq-contest forum format?
From: Michael Schulz <mschulz@creative-chaos.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:30:15 -0800
All the advantages you mention are already available to you right now. Turn
on threaded view in your email
client (e.g. Outlook), enable direct posting vs. approval etc. Archives are
there as well right now through mailman.
Another key advantage of a mailinglist vs. a webforum is the little effort
it takes to a) setup and b) maintain.

73 Mike K5TRI