[CQ-Contest] Stew Perry: Best Ears award

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Stew Perry: Best Ears award
From: John W <xnewyorka@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 22:05:19 -0500
In looking at the Stew Perry preliminary results, I noticed right away that my
"BEST DX" (N5IA) was also the Best DX for MANY other stations.
Which makes it pretty reasonable to assert that N5IA has REALLY GOOD EARS.
Which made me realize that the calls that appear most frequently in the "BEST
DX" column should all get recognized for having the best ears.

So I hereby suggest to the sponsors that in the official results, you publish a
top 5 or top 10  list for BEST EARS, as determined by the criteria above.

And congrats and thanks to N5IA for hearing my puny 100W and very lazy
inverted-L.

73,

John
W2ID