Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW survey results

To: "Douglas Ruz (CO8DM)" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW survey results
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 15:29:47 -0600
Hi Doug

Nobody is suggesting otherwise, Stephen is merely pointing out that unless an
organizer pays to send someone to the stations claiming that overlay, you can
never be certain the claim is legitimate.

I don't for a second believe that means there shouldn't be such an overlay,
it's merely one of many rules that can only ever be enforced on the honour
system.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone