[CQ-Contest] Public Logs in EA HF Contests

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs in EA HF Contests
From: EC1KR <jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:23:10 +0000
Hi friends.

With the intention to make more transparent the competition and trying to
follow in the line of the most important contests (CQWW) in EA have available
public Logs of the last two seasons in the 6 x HF contests organized by URE, we
believe it is very important that the competition it is healthy and generating
that future participants try to do respecting the rules.

Take a look the link: http://concursos.ure.es/en/logs-publicos/

We hope CU in the 5 international contests EA:

EAPSK63 (MARCH 12-13) - http://concursos.ure.es/en/eapsk63/bases/

EARTTY (APRIL 2-3) Same rules as 2015, without updating now.

KING OF SPAIN CW (MAY 21-22) Same rules as 2015, without updating now.

KING OF SPAIN SSB (JUNE 25-26) Same rules as 2015, without updating now.

CME (AUGUST 13-14) Same rules as 2015, without updating now.

TNX your time and Fair play.

73 de EC1KR Jesus

http://concursos.ure.es/en/