Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split In A Contest Is Verboten!

To: ww3s@zoominternet.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split In A Contest Is Verboten!
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 07:06:48 -0600 (CST)
 Good point.

The funny thing is, even though all of the circumstantial evidence points to
GJ0KE being a phony (and I received a private email from a UK station assuring
me that NO G0 1x2 calls had ever been issued, thus, no Gx0 2x2 calls had ever
been issued)... up to and including ClubLog's automation informing me that the
call was bogus, when I did my last upload...  what if it's not?

I know, the odds are overwhelmingly against it being legit... and I fully
expect to lose the Q and the mult on 15... but if it's not legit, how will this
be handled?

Anyone actually know?  (Not speculate, we can speculate all day... and usually
do... )

73, ron w3wn

On 02/22/16, WW3S wrote:

well, if they dont submit a log, the qso’s shouldnt be removed.....they are not
a unique, since many worked them, be interesting to see how it gets handled....