Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu.barry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:35:07 -0500
Can we please just stop all this nonsense about making a K3 click?  Maybe
there was one errant firmware release 6 years ago that was quickly fixed.
But the K3 has been about THE cleanest cw transmitter available for the
last several years.  And no, there aren't any adjustments so a user can
force the K3 to click.

Barry N1EU